Thursday, January 1, 2009

wishes on 2009

1) finish my Advanced Diploma in Technology (Building)
2) Top up my degree in LJMU (Liverpool Johnmoore University)
3) Buy a car (Nissan Grand Livina, Honda City, Toyota Avanza & if thereafter have any better than 3 before)
4) have a better career in my job
5) hopefully i am able to buy a new house to prepare for my own / rent out, whichever seen appropriate.
6) to know more friends than ever before
7) hope the relationship with a friend of mine getting back on track. he is important as a best friend of mine. though i believe something make thing come into crack.
8)GF, haha. if GOD allow, no harm to have 1, right?
9) give my parents a break after such a long they had brought me up to today.
10) improve my spiritual with GOD, though i seldom read BIBLE. but at least improve in some other way (anyway you can think of will do) other than nothing being improve.
11) & etc.......... add on later if i can recall.

No comments: