Saturday, August 22, 2009

1 last assignment to go

just finish & submit my assignment to campus, what a bad day i have. i lost my 8GB thumbdrive at library. haiz, i need to have it back when i m back to M'sia. by the time, i m gonna get >8GB thumb drive. haiz, no idea what i want later.
1 assignment to go before i call it my life in Liverpool John Moores University. that is all for what i need in UK.
1 more bad news, i have roughly counted my budget left in UK, which only around £30 left. what a nightmare. i only get to have another £100 TT from Malaysia. this is my medium estimation only, the worst case is i got no £ nor do i have HK$ to spend in Hong Kong. that is the worst case scenario if i can't cope with the limitation i have.
GOD Bless me with ur wisdom to handle & restrict myself from any unnecessary spend, be it UK nor HK. AMEN

No comments: