Tuesday, October 6, 2009

a new start of my work

last Thursday was the 1st day i stared my day work with MITC. 1st day of coz need to adapt to the site with minimum time, coz it is really interesting & challenging job ahead of me. haha, hope not disappointing my boss for he has high hope on me.
may the wisdom of GOD be with me. AMEN

someday if i got the time, i ll take some photo to same with the site with u guys, haha
is kind of empty at the moment, as mostly cover with sand. while the foundation only up to piling. so sandy everyday once the wind blow hard. after all, this is a good challenge for me as this project is only no piling within my scope(due to piling had finish). but i as a "beginner", i have to learn from beginning till the end of the project in order to gain the most experience in shortest time.
good gogogo JASPER.

No comments: