Friday, October 10, 2008

Finally i can slightly blog about something

this week, i had being busy with formatting my computer, heck this is not as easy as you ever think. it took me to format for a day, then the rest of the day were to download the software, install whatever i wanted, updated whatever required & at the same time, install whatever i need to use for my gaming platform.

today i considering i have finished off everything, except the adobe photoshop, illustrator & flash. this 3 software keep on asking me to close/off INTERNET EXPLORER whenever i installing it when i have cease whatever internet browser i have. it just cant work it out. therefore, i decided not to install them until the next format come in hand. at the moment, i can still using my brother's computer to work out some of the editing stuff.

finally, my college life has recommence, 2 lecture(3 hours) & 1 tutorial for this week. a little tiring for this week, since i don't used to the life of college for half a year. i need to adjust & adapt to the college life again. i know i can do it in no time. wish me good luck. though last week had gone through so many miracle. thank god.

No comments: