Thursday, October 16, 2008

yes i did it

today i ate KFC as my lunch, haiz, i had spent another RM10 to ate KFC. which i dont intended too. however, i dont mean to say no, just that i hope i can save as much $ as possible. & yea, i m satisfied with the meal.


just before i went back home, out of a sudden, i m thinking of GPS(Global Positioning System) which built-in my SAMSUNG G810, from there on, i took out my mobile phone to test on it which i have failed to test the built-in GPS since i bought it back. i started with the GPS, which i waited for >3 minutes(some forum speak about this GPS built-in G810 took 5 minutes to load the data). to my wonder, it really does loaded with the GPS which is really surprise me. therefore i used it when on the evening i ride back my motorcycle to test how useful of this GPS can be. it is really brilliant i ll say. yes, this is truly interesting stuff i have built-in my mobile phone.


the next thing i wanna test will be the GEOTAGGING. hope it does really working like how it describe as it is.

No comments: