Saturday, November 1, 2008

regret

i start to notice i m fatter than yesterday(before). i m gonna keep myself in good shape(though from any angle also fat) again real hard. but hardly i can make it. i can maintain consistent of the weight due to the stress i daily suffer + the sorrow of the environment keeping me not that active like i used to be. therefore, i can maintain, now it is on the other hand, i work itself has slightly reduce until a time where, morning= busy non-stop, but when it come to afternoon, mostly i rest(actually sleep>rest) in the office.
today gonna be my last day i work(supervise) at bukit raja, Klang. i gonna transfer to damansara damai, kepong from monday onwards. therefore, i have beng given new task force. which my pressure + stressful gonna increase ago in an instant. therefore, maintaining in a sharp shape is almost a priority to me. keep on going. btw, i wanna show you a couple of photos of my working environment.

No comments: