Wednesday, November 26, 2008

she is.....

a girl name 美琳。 she is so manner to ask me for donation. haha, weird right?
let the story begin,
the moment she walk to me, she 1st sentence towards me was, i saw you b4(actually i hav no idea i saw her b4). somehow, my thought doesn't doubt her, as in psychology way to listen, she is not actually lying. rather, she is speaking a true. therefore, i have no wall to built up. there we chat for about a minute. then i give her the $ as donation. in return, she ask my name. somehow, i don't like my name put on the form of her, then i ask her to put her name on that form. she gave no 2nd thought, split second, her name on the form(this is how i know exactly her name). later she went away from me. then, i continue chatting with my colleague, i saw her walk back quite a distance away. again i ask her come. i asked "which school you are in" she can respond me so fast without thinking other. somehow i dunno where the school is until she told me which is next to UTM. ok, there on, i ask her phone number from her, she take out her phone(so do i). then she gave me her number, i gave her a miss call, from there, the number exchange is over. thinking back now, what most curious me was, where on earth we met/saw in split second b4. this is most i m wondering. thus, she came all the way to klang valley to ask for donation. this is the most impressing me. where she shown no fear to me. which truly salute her bravery.
* the above story has being simplified in order to make thing easy. in actual, the story might slightly differ from the story above.

No comments: