Thursday, March 19, 2009

this is what i did with part of my day

this was happen on wednesday, where i went to police station to pay the compound, unfortunately, the bill issued by DBKL(dewan bandaraya kuala lumpur). so, i went to a wrong place to pay the compound. move on with going to DBKL to pay the compound, the PEGAWAI COMPOUND tell me, saying" motor kan,  boleh bayar tak?, boleh tak? ok har, i bagi kamu diskaun, layin kali jangan suka-suka park." so i get to get the compound from RM100 > RM30. so, i saved RM70.
later i went to THE MALL, where i saw police giving out summon/compound, then i have no choice but to park my motor further in order to avoid a summon/compound again. then i went to claim my own COMPANY's REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE. there u go.
after this, i am thinking of going to college to donote my bloody blood, so red. unfortunately, i cant show u the blood bag. so, bear without it.



No comments: