Tuesday, March 24, 2009

today=raining for the whole morning

i am still sitting on my white chair blogging around, you should know why. because, i am blogging here thanks to GOD for giving me a cool day. the moment i wanna prepare for the working hour, the rain starting to drop. tatatatatattata.....tatat........tata....... raining. 5 minutes later, much more heavier. haiz. then i went to redo my IC due to faulty of the chip. which cost me RM10 to make a new 1, & collect it 10 days from the receipt they issued. well, blogging getting lesser & lesser. i have being busy with so many things in my life. my business, my work, my career, my future, my planning, my saving, my body, my spirit, my mental & etc. so, blogging getting lesser in part of my life. but i do update once in a while to spilt & to speak what i am thinking of without speaking to a wall/any1 face to face.
enjoy the day ahead of you.

No comments: