Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009, split second 2010 come

some many things in my life that i had achieved to date.
1) i had finished my DEGREE course which i had set myself for a long long time ago. which took me 9 years to accomplished this. though somebody may shame on me with the time frame to achieve this which supposedly can be completed in 5-6 years time. however, i thank + praise all this to mighty GOD.

2) i get to know more & more friends throughout the years. they are many, but some somebody that a really happy & appreciate alot. well, i m not gonna point out 1 by 1. waste off time to say as they are so precious to some point.

3) i got a secure job, which this is truly a bless from GOD. the GOD had prepare a good boss + a good opportunity to raise my experience + a good way to improve myself. well, to some point, Boss's mental thinking is always come with "how to cut cost to max/how to reduce wastage(expenses) as much as possible". i dont deny that it is bad, as if i m the boss=i m doing exactly the same damn thing. so i m not blaming any1.

4) thing has getting me up, & against my path, but now everything has gone to vain / settle / getting lesser / almost nothing good & etc. now let this thing put a dot in my life @ 2009 will do, dont carry forward to 2010.

so guys, enjoy the last moment u have

No comments: