Saturday, February 13, 2010

1 Utama @ eve of CNY (13/02/2010)



View Larger Map
today, i went to 1 Utama with my sister, that was my idea, because i m entitled to purchase a product @ HIMALAYA with a buy 1 free 1 promotion, therefore, i just hanging at 1 Utama to see whether does the product suitable to me or not, found out that it is very useful to me. with nourishing my face.
off i go because i purchased the product. then hanging around with my sister, here i found this.

later on, i bought a box of 6 Donuts @ Big Apple Donut & Coffee. unfortunately to my sister, she found no size to her shirt that she find it very nice. nevermind, just a short time of shopping is kind of relaxing when this CNY, my family got no place to go/visit. so, enjoy the CNY festival at own home is definitely a boring festival.

No comments: