Friday, February 5, 2010

what a surprise

today, i was summoned by my boss to his office. at 1st, i m thinking, mayb he has something wanna share/tell/instruct/expecting something on me where, it can be a scold/praise/order/etc.

but what a big disaster day. i came by my motorcycle as usual to office, which suppose to meet him by 4pm, but a extreme heavy downpour soak me up, this is not the worst, the worst came, when ride my motorcycle close to the MOTOROLA bridge, my motorcycle suddenly down. this is the worst to me of the day, i have to kick start it several times under heavy downpour until i cant seen thru 5 cars away from me. hence, i pull it over to the road side & try another several times, !@#$%^&*. CAN'T start too. pushed another 15 metres ahead where the road boundary is slightly safer to park & try. so i tried there another several times, this time somehow i can kick start until the engine got sound & within second, it goes "die" again. so i have no choice but keep try until it started. tried about 1 minute only succeed with the suspected spark plug contacted with water/moisture. it barely can ride with throttle/accelerator open wider than usual until safely arrive only feel the grace from GOD is just so amazing. :)

the surprise, well, promise to my boss no to mention a single thing, so let it be in nobody business.
enjoy ur day.


No comments: