Saturday, September 6, 2008

earliest day off

today i called of myself from work on 3pm. the most earliest ever due to the rain started 11am none stop (from light to heavy than go to the very light then back to heavier). haiz, like the mother nature is crying for the pollution on his body.
after called off from work, i straight away went to the same venue in armada hotel. yesterday, i straight into footwear venue. today change my mind, then went into apparel. that shock me alot than i ever seen before. the jeans that i fell in love with cost me RM680(before discount) with a 70% discount. my mind just all of the sudden, calculate by RM700 * 30% = RM210. therefore, the nett price of the jean supposedly RM200. in the end i walked half of the hall. go to look around on those shirt. another shocking me was the shirt cost RM200. what the heck is that shirt that cost me a ton. to me, they a like a normal shirt that i can get in sungai wang with around RM50. pissed me off with the tag price(discounted price). then i turn my intention onto footwear. i bought another boot that cost me RM60 only + 2 socks of RM10. overall, i like yesterday & today's boots. they are very nice to match with several & differ situation & event.

i rest my day off here. nice to know u.

No comments: