Sunday, September 7, 2008

what a great day

today is the last day of the warehouse sales. i went there 1 last time with 3 consecutive day alway went there, thus, i bought 3 different boot. 2 for myself & 1 for my father. greedy man.

later went to sungai wang with my brother. & find out what is the price of those 3 mobile phones. finally i have found what the price list. U900=RM1520/1480, G810=RM1650/1580 & F480=RM1750/1780. i have somehow made up my mind, however, i need more time to consider what i want. yea what i need is time to consider.

just when i m blogging on, i receive a very hurt message from my cousin, this message saying the very irritating guy whom started 華人在馬來西亞寄居論. this fellow doesn't admit his wrong, in fact, he said "we(華人) were truly accompanied this land which belongs to Malay". OMG, discrimination  & racism are best describe + label him..

lazy to continue, have some stuff has to be finish before i call off myself to bed.

No comments: