Wednesday, September 10, 2008

yawn

today is a tiring day,
go to work at KLANG, then around 10am, my colleague came to pick me up without notified by my boss which i need to meet with my colleague to puchong to meet with them. ended up i left my work in a rush. from KLANG to puchong which we missed the junction, therefore, turn up to be waiting at IOI Mall, PUCHONG. what a pity, well, from there, taking boss' car to Kuchai Lama. which was told that will be my new office. what a relief after i was told by them.
from there, i ate something which they told me that the food is really miss, however, i find that the price is not worth to me label as nice food.
i leave Kuchai Lama, heading back to IOI Mall, from there go back to Bandar Sunway reach the Pinang breach alike, from there using Federal Highway going back to Klang. then from Klang went back home.
today is really tired of traveling from here to there then came back, then come back home. really tired
before i end my post, let me share this with you. below is the new Ipod Nano. EXTREMELY NICE
















*yawning*
go to bed
good night

No comments: