Wednesday, February 18, 2009

15-16/02/2009

15/02/2009
this is the most brilliant moment in my life for the year 2009, i went to Genting International Convention Centre. this was the place where it inspire me much more than ever before, yea, truly amazing. but not gonna explain what so damn inspired me.

this is the car that gonna held lucky draw at the next achiever's night at 2010
Honda City (horizontal view)

Honda City (vertical view)

this is the photo taken from the view of my room
成功之夜 2009

16/02/2009
fish spa at first world hotel & plaza
*take note, this is not the actual photo
fish spa, have u ever try before?
continue with foot massge, truly very pain, but truly release my stress until my eye squeeze out the tired.
*Healing Touch Foot Reflexology, at first world hotel & plaza
went to watch 4D movie (motion theatre) ; title: MONSTER OF THE DEEP

No comments: