Wednesday, February 4, 2009

what word best descript

tired, exhaust, out of breath. no energy, lazy, no mood, powerless, no life, dunno what i wanna do next & etc.

this is what i am experiencing this couple of week.
where i am truly no mood + any idea what am i gonna do next.

just now, around 3.30pm, i lying down a on door (which the door haven't put in position, which mean, it is still lying on floor). somehow, i had fall a sleep(nap i guess), 4pm i woke up, i try to stand up, the next moment i fall down on the ground. because my right foot lost any energy to stand, it was like my right foot has no feeling nor sensitivity to respond. it took me around 1 minute to regain my consciousness of the right foot. that moment had scare me like nobody business. "i am gonna lost my right foot". not i have not:1 minute later. hoooooooh =.=

the same feeling even i typing this blog, give me break please, ciaos.

No comments: