Tuesday, February 24, 2009

stupidity of my spark plug on my motorcycle

today, went to work every was fine like i use to be.

when i am about to leave my work place, my motorcycle start to act unusual.
it start to went off easier. which even i try to full the accelerator(nor i try to open the throttle about 50%). it start to die in a few moment later. i stop myself at a SHELL station, and start to unplug the spark plug. but heck, it cost me 30 minutes also cannot be unplug it out. i have no choice but to pushed to a motorcycle repairing shop. there he can unplug with a tool that cost him RM100++ (word from his mouth). which he told me, it was the spark plug that annoy me, this spark plug is an immitated. therefore, it doesn't work like an original when the spark plug get heat for long, it will expand, causing an inconsistant spark.

today story ends here.

No comments: