Monday, June 15, 2009

A present to my DAD

this is a special gift to my DAD, he must be loving so much(i believe). it cost me £4.89, so around RM28. yea, finally i can witness the glory of an ANFIELD. well at this moment is outside of the stadium
this is the plastic bag upon purchase of LFC's product. looks so ordinary, yet it carry alot of meaning from a foreigner to purchase something from LFC store.

this is what i bought to my DAD, a MUG written, NUMBER 1 DAD
Top of the product i purchased for my DAD
rear of the product i purchased for my DAD

at last, i made a penny for my at souvenir, here it is. look closely to compare both a penny & the LFC logo. they look pretty nice on each other.

souvenir
at the end, the whole journey then end it this way. it end only after we went went to another stadium, that is GOODISON PARK. if you wanna look at how a GOODISON park look like, link yourself to the link below. try & & you ll like it.


No comments: