Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sunday was the day

my SHU friends visit me on sunday. they were driving from SHU > Cheshire > Wales > Liverpool(Atlantic Point) > SHU. they slept at my hostel for a day, then proceed with their journey.

2 cars they hired with 5 persons to each car. kind of cramp when i try to sit at the rear sit to test how am i gonna do when i m travelling to Scotland at the end of the month.

upon the day they arrived, it is about 5pm, which i was actually woke up at 4am what a day i woke up so late. just SMS 1 of my friend inside the car, then he call me & told me soon will arrive. damn, they are faster than i expected.
once they arrived, they started to discuss how & where to sleep, after some discussion, 5 of them had to pick somewhere else(referring to hotel/inn).
with 2 persons rest at my hostel, they took their shower(i believe they were not enjoying the shower than sleep at car, haha)
later i lead them to Albert Dock by walk.
Below are some of the photo i took which i had never been there b4, though it is just next to Albert Dock.
then there we found where the Inn they actually in, that is Jurys Inn.
later we took Nando's as our dinner(by they time we take dinner, it is almost 10pm). thereafter, we took separate part, due to the exam is around the corner.
GTG c ya.
#upload when i get the remaining photo from them.
*special thanks to SHAWN for teaching me how to edit picture to smaller size.

No comments: