Thursday, July 9, 2009

what a day

finish presented an assignment. what a relieve, i m typing this blog, because i had finish an assignment + presented the other 1 assignment. therefore, wanna rest for today, perhaps sleep or maybe a game. no idea, just thinking of spending time over here 1st to share with u guys. hope u don't say something bad behind me, shot to me & i ll very much appreciate.

tonight going to sing K, hoping to enjoy sing K in UK is perhaps at a different level/style. haiz, no idea, just get along

or ya, forget to mention, my budget in UK is getting lower, almost lost out my beloved IPOD, so, if u guys have something wan me to purchase plz try not to be too costly, i can't afford anymore. hope u understand me.

Thank you very much for ur time reading this
Photobucket

No comments: