Sunday, July 26, 2009

what a bad day

i m fixing my laptop consecutive 3 days. i got no idea how to deal with it, but pray while i m sleeping on the bed. at that night, i got a nightmare(not actually a nightmare), i dream of my grandfather & dad, so weird. they were dead(in my dream), but i saw them coming to me & speak to me, so in order not to let 2 of them know they were dead, we(my family & i) have to keep this secret away from them. so i just give a hug to my dad & cry for long time without speaking.
suddenly i woke up, it is morning. i m thinking, since my laptop spoil, continue sleep is better. but i m thinking, what can i do to fix the laptop.
i made a call back to M'sia to inform my dad what & how to transfer $ to my Bank in UK & sort out the airplane ticket amendment. finally, i had inform them on what i intended to do. where i gonna stop by at HK for 5 days. so thanks god for giving such a wonderful day in UK up until now.

*i m typing this by using JJ's laptop, grateful he allow me to use it.

No comments: